Kids Heart Challenge is under way and our students are doing a great job! Your student is learning how nutrition, mindfulness and being active can help us live longer, healthier lives, while giving students the opportunity to help others who are affected by cardiovascular disease. Please be sure to ask your child about what they are learning and what they can do to make a difference.
This year we are doing all donations online- here is a virtual envelope instead of a paper one!
This year we have some really fun challenges at Glen Grove!
- Slime Challenge: If 300 Glen Grove students sign up at www.heart.org/khc to take the challenge to stay healthy, we are going to SLIME Mr. Roberts on Zoom!!
- Classroom Challenge: Your classes will be competing to see who has the most students signed up to take the heart healthy challenge at www.heart.org/khc . There will be a winning class in every grade level! Will your class win!?
Here’s how you can get started:
- Go online and Register at www.heart.org/KHC or search, “Kids Heart Challenge” in your app store and take the challenge! (Your student will earn a FREE wristband!)
- Send 10 Emails or Ecards to friends and family to raise donations
- Participate in Finn’s Mission
Our National Heart Survivor Finn would not be here today if it were not for generous families like yours. Please be sure to watch Finn...is why (2 min video) to see how your school is making a difference in the lives of others.
Thanks again for being part of the Kids Heart Challenge, supporting our school and the American Heart Association. Together, we are making a difference.